Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Schedule

My goal is to post a new review every Thursday night (by which I mean sometime after noon on Thursday but before dawn on Friday). That means folks not living on the US Pacific Coast will get it Friday morning. Or two weeks ago Saturday, if you're on the other side of the date line--I have no idea how that works.

However, I have other hobbies, a wife, and occasional paying gigs as a programmer. And, as you're all aware, there are also sometimes long periods during which practically nothing is released. As a result, I may not have full reviews of recent games available as frequently as I'd like. In these situations, I'll try to post something, but it might be a mini-review or a review of something years old.

I also reserve the right to post a review early and then not post on Thursday. I'll try not to bunch them all together and short change the future. But, I may be so excited or disgusted by a game (or otherwise bored) that I'll post a review early.

1 comment:

Comments subject to moderation.