Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've got nothing

I don't have a review today. I've been pretty busy with other shit this week, and I haven't had the chance to play anything. And I pretty much refuse to do a review based on my memory of a game from months ago.

So, in lieu of a review, here're the games I want to play this year. Mind you, I'm not claiming that they are or will be good, or that you should rush out and buy them. I'm just saying they're what I'm looking forward to.

Alpha Protocol
Heavy Rain
Darksiders: Wrath of War
Prototype
inFamous
Bioshock 2

I also think that I'm going to get a membership to GameFly. That should allow me to review more games... especially games I know are going to be mediocre or terrible and that I want to tear apart here, but not spend money on. That said, I'm finding a lot of bad reviews of GameFly online.

I think I'll wait until Caleb has a little more experience with it and see what he thinks. Any readers have experience with GameFly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments subject to moderation.